We are looking for a Senior Engineer Process
Job Description• Detail process design
• Perform and evaluate process and flare simulations
• Calculation and dimensioning of piping, valves and process equipment
• Prepare P&ID, PFD’s and line lists
• Project work in multidiscipline teams
• Participation in studies (concept and definition) and execution projects
Qualification Requirements• Bachelor of sience
• 3-5 years experience from offshore related projects
• Experience with Equinor technical requirements (TR) for discipline and LCI is an advantage
• Experience with ProCoSys and STID is an advantage
• Experience with E3D and Microstation is an advantage
• Norwegian and English fluent
• Personal qualities: Ability to work both independently and in groups. Multidisciplinary understanding and good collaboration skills. Proactive, seek out others for advice and be able to share their own experience. Help to create a good professional environment.
Understanding of project-oriented work and deliveries.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.