Are you our next LCI Coodinator?
- Perform review and familiarization of contract documents and Clients LCI requirements
- Ensure a timely and co-ordinated execution of the identified LCI activities
- Monitor performance of LCI work in project organization
- Verify LCI handover prior to Ready for Commissioning/Ready for Operation (RFC/RFO)
- Ensure correct transfers to Client databases
- Provide reporting of LCI progress against LCI milestones (RFC/RFO)
- Verify Final LCI deliverables prior to handover to Client.
- Follow up technical clarifications
- Data Quality, check, assist and guide the discipline
Duration: One year
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.