Are you our next Riser Analyse Resource!
- Perform various marine analyses for MODU units operating worldwide, in accordance with applicable class and authority rules and regulations, herein mooring analyses, riser analyses and stability analyses
- Perform various marine analyses related to design and operation of floating wind units, FPSOs, FSO and other offshore floaters, such as hydrodynamic analyses, mooring analyses, stability analysis, seakeeping analysis, DP analysis, air gap assessment, operability assessment, coupled analyses etc.
- Communication with rig organization/client, operational personnel, project managers
- Participate in study and project execution for Odfjell Technology’s clients
- Contribute in CTR-activities/bid
- Technical input to tender
- Contribute in developing the Odfjell Technology Marine discipline; work methods and analysis software
- Higher technical education (MSc, BSc or equivalent) within the fields of Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Proven track record related to marine analysis and design
- Good theoretical understanding of hydrodynamics and marine structures
- Highly proefficient in marine analyses tools and software
- Good theoretical understand of hydrodynamics and marine structures
- Experienced within riser analysis
- Running drilling riser analysis and review/evaluation of analysis
- Experience/knowledge within subject of well head fatigue
- Experienced with mooring- and marine analysis, design and operations
- Good knowledge of marine/utility systems and equipment
- Familiar with relevant laws, regulations and standards according above mentioned topics
- Proficient in software such as OrcaFlex, Mimosa, Sesam, etc.
- Proficient in programming language Phyton
Duration: Asap - 31.12.2023
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.