We are looking for a Risk Specialist!
- The Risk Specialist reporting to Project Control Manager will be an integral part of AIP Project Management Team, working collaboratively within the AIP organisation, systems, procedures and methods.
- Ensure that all activates, for which they are responsible, are carried out in conformance with laws and regulations, contractual requirements, Project Management Plan and Risk Management processes. In particular health and safety.
of personnel, natural and working environment and equipment shall be taken care of.
- In addition, ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with the project agreements, strategies, and procedures.
- Contribute with update of necessary procedures and processes if required.
- Lead and facilitate Risk Management processes, e.g. risk workshops, risk analysis, and similar efforts for project including establishment and follow-up of risk registers and related assessments and simulations. This includes chairing of risk workshops.
- Assist or take lead in Risk Management discussions with Clients, Yards or key Vendors and provide support to any dispute with client.
- Support planning and cost estimation processes with required risk related analysis, including probabilistic riskbased analysis of schedule and cost, e.g. Montecarlo analysis.
- Capture required cost information from activities related to risk analysis and risk modelling and to actively participate in the iteration process between estimate/risk/schedule/contingencies.
- Prepare input data for project specific commercial evaluations including cost for variation orders and changes.
- Develop subcontractor requirement for standards and methods related to risk management and ensure that they are in line with teh comapnys standards for all studies and projects and ensure related requirements are included in contracts.
- Maintain a Lessons Learned register.
- Support the Contracts Manager as required.
- Other activities as required by the Project Control Manager.
- It will be travels to Dubai .
- Technical and / or financial education.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Risk Analysis.
- Systematic and analytic.
- Strong interpersonal skills applied to a multi-disciplined project team.
- Excellent English, verbal and written communication skills, including report writing and presentations.
- Recent relevant experience in southeast Asian / Singaporean shipyards required.
- Commercial acumen required.
- Problem-solving skill.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.