We are in need of a skilled Senior Process Engineer
Job DescriptionThe project comprises a new unmanned offshore platform in the NCS. The project is at the start of detail engineering phase. You will report to the Main Process Group Lead. You will execute tasks related to incoming flowlines, separation and liquid export (pumping and process control). Tasks can include interdisciplinary coordination of slug control, well clean-up and pigging of flowlines.
Work closely with the:
- System Responsible Engineers for flowlines, separation and liquid export
- Package engineers
- Client representative
- Other process system responsible engineers
- Other relevant disciplines
Your execution of tasks shall ensure overall functionality of the one stage separation system and liquid export, both in unmanned and manned periods
- Develop P&IDs, UFDs
- Develop system- and operational manuals
- Perform simulations and calculations
- Issue process datasheets for equipment, valves, instrumentation etc.
- Input to Utility Load List
- Defend the design in reviews and HAZOPs
- Coordinate tasks with the other process engineer
- Travelling to the suppliers’ sites if required
- MSc or BSc with required experience
- Minimum 8 years working experience from engineering (FEED and/or detail engineering)
- Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities
- Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA)
- Working experience as system responsible engineer for separation and liquid export systems
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Duration: March 2023 - December 2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.