We are looking for a Process Supervisor!
- The Commissioning Process Supervisor is responsible for managing the commissioning process team in the field, monitor the construction work and report deviations. Participate in tri-party walks and system hand over. Manage punch-list status and accept completed PL items. Flag to Commissioning Process Lead for call of hired yard resources from Yard. Monitor and support Vendor with resources.
- Commissioning Process Supervisor shall provide data input for the completion system (PIMS) on tag and system level.
- Update the P&ID master file and assist the Commissioning Process Lead in distribution of red-marking documentation
- Keep completion dossiers up to date
- The Commissioning Process Supervisor shall also review all FAT- and SAT-procedure and vendor commissioning procedures. Commissioning Process Supervisor shall also review vendor preservation procedures
- Technical education on Batchelor level
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience within operation, project execution and commissioning
- Experience in FPSO redeployment is strongly desired.
- Recent experience of working in a similar role on UK North Sea projects will be an advantage.
- Leadership & interpersonal skills applied to a multidisciplined team
- Recent relevant experience in middle east / southeast Asian shipyards is an advantage
- Organized, Systematic & Flexible
- English – fluent written and verbal skills
Work Location: Tronheim, Oslo, Aberdeen, Dubai
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.