Are you our next Procurement Manager?
- Supply Chain Process Owner; responsible for the company`s procurement and subcontracts
- Continous improvement of th companyes work processes
- Personnel responsibility for the resources associated with the supply chain department
- Continuously develop and streamline the department
- Active participation in tender work
- Responsible for securing the correct staffing of purchasing-personell to the projects
- Support and advise the buyers in the projects and main organization
- The company`s representative within the Supply Chain area towards the worley network
- Other related Work
- Bachelor or master`s degree in economics, technical or a combination og these
- 5-10 years of experience in related field
- Solid knowledge of "Norwegian Total Contract" and "Norwegian conditions og Purchase 2016"
- Strong language skills, both Enlish and Norwegian
- Team Player and solution minded
- Strond Communication skills, both with colleagues, suppliers, and costumers
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.