Accountant Accounts Receivable - Summer Intern
- Responsible for approaching customers for delinquency and following up the collection of overdue accounts.
- Affirms liabilities for breach of contract to those who have breached the contract or potentially have bad debts.
- Handles freezing of account and other protective action.
- Provides relevant documents to customers and legal departments where necessary.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Problems are typically of a routine nature, but may at times require interpretation or deviation from standard procedures.
- Communicates information that requires some explanation or interpretation.
- Credit & Collections work is focused on administering, designing, and ensuring compliance with credit and collections processes including:
- Researching credit history (e.g., collect personal/business data for analysis, run credit reports, etc.)
- Applying acceptable credit lines and payment terms to new customer and/or supplier accounts Collections
- Collection and maintenance of customer accounts (e.g., track account status, report on outstanding balances, prioritize collection activity)
- Follow up overdue accounts (e.g., initiate demand letters, outbound phone calls to delinquent accounts, external debt collection, etc.)
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.