We are in need of one Sustainability & Environmental Advisor
Sustainability and the Environment are part of our Clients main priorities. We ensure the sustainability of our deliverables and activities, and on a yearly basis we establish our Sustainability program that entails the UN Sustainable Goals. For us responsibility means taking social, environmental and economic responsibility into account in all our deliveries. Are you interested in Sustainability and the Environment, and be part of setting the Sustainability goals and Strategy this can be an opportunity for you.
As the Sustainability & Environmental Advisor you will be responsible for Sustainability and then Environmental Management System and lead the identification of improvement areas within our projects, production and operations. The person we are looking for is a positive team builder, who is good at achieving results through collaboration. You will be part of the HSEQ team at our Cleint and work closely together with the project management teams as well as with Worley.
- Responsible for Sustainability and the Environmental Management system (ISO 14001)
- Responsible for setting the Sustainability Program on a yearly basis including Environmental objectives and targets
- Together with project managers and the Clients Management team identify potential Sustainability improvement initiatives
- Responsible for the internal reporting of scope 1, 2 and 3, for further reporting within the Worley organization
- Responsible for update and maintenance of the Client's Environmental Aspects and Impacts Register
- Establish standardized routines for gathering of data, including quality check
- Support the projects in their BAT evaluations, waste management and project reporting connected to energy management and external environment
- Close collaboration together with Sales in developing sales material and Sustainability branding
- Contribute and drive internal and external communication towards Sustainability
- 3-5 years’ experience within Sustainability, Environment and ESG reporting
- Experience with conducting risk analysis within climate and ESG
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving the Client's and the individual projects Sustainability goals
- Experience with sustainability and environment towards client's activities is an advantage
- Interfaces towards project organization and our Worley family
- Ensure that all internal and external interfaces are identified and followed up within area of responsibility
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.