We are looking for a skilled Eletrical Engineer!
- Perform and verify design of electrical installations
- FEBDOK calculations
- Define and design heat trace requirement in accordance with P&IDs
- Prepare, check an approve MTO
- Prepare check and approve technical requisitions
- Follow up vendors
- Insert data into engineering registry
- Produce engineering wok packages
- Interface with other disciplines
- Site surveys
- Master or bachelor degree within relevant area
- Minimum 8 years experience from electrical engineering in large modification projects on the NCS
- Participation in FEED studies and EPCIC projects is required
- Have a good knowledge to laws, standards and norms applicable for the discipline
- Experience with MS Office standard software
- Experience with Equinor procedures and standards (preferable)
- Experience with CAD programs as PDMS (3D/2D) and MicroStation 2D (preferable)
- Experience with OptiWin (preferable)
- Have good communications skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Solution oriented
Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.