Are you our next LCI Coordinator?
- Follow-up and report on Life Cycle Information (LCI) activities
- Follow appropriate work instructions and requirements
- Verify supplier document requirement list and supplier document list
- Provide reporting of LCI progress against LCI milestones
- Assist in verifying Final LCI deliverables prior to handover to Client
- Assist in verification of supplier’s final documentation
- Give input on cost-effective solutions and improvements
- Report LCI status to the client
- Technical education
- Experience as LCI coordinator within oil & gas business
- Structured, cooperative
- Knowledge within LCI requirements from Equinor and other clients
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian (preferably) both orally and in writing
- Provide information to colleagues and make sure that relevant information is obtained from others
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.