We are looking for a Mechanical Package Engineer
Job Description• Package responsible engineer for static equipment packages such as heat exchangers and scrubbers.
• Mechanical equipment study work, design, selection and assessments
• Carry out work according to applicable procedures and work instructions
• Prepare and issue technical requisitions and datasheets
• Perform technical evaluation of supplier quotations
• Technical liaison with suppliers, customers, and other technical disciplines
• Perform inspections and witness testing of equipment packages
• Package follow-up work during installation, mechanical completion, and commissioning
• Evaluate and respond to technical queries and non-conformance requests
• Identify and report any extra work related to changes in the scope of work
• Review and approval of supplier documentation
• Provide technical input to engineering registers
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, codes and standards for supplier’s scope of work
• Ensure timely delivery of equipment and final documentation
Qualification Requirements• Minimum BSc in Mechanical Engineering or similar
• Minimum 8 years relevant working experience
• Experienced with multidisciplinary engineering
• Familiar with NORSOK and Norwegian acts and regulations
• Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
• Good communication skills
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Ability to work independently and in teams
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.