Summer internship with great career opportunities
- You are a key part of the process delivering high quality products and services to our customers around the world.
- Ensuring the process of purchasing goods and services are efficient and of high quality
- By ensuring our vendor records are up to date and in accordance with the clients policy.
- Ensuring good working relationship with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- You will help the client achieve its goals and purpose by align the processes to global standards including SOX.
- You have an opportunity to enhance the use of AI, robotics to make our processes more efficient.
- You will utilize ERP systems like Oracle EBS, Glovia, Syteline and supporting systems like Basware, Cognos and Microsoft Excel.
- You will join us creating and maintaining process documentation and reporting as needed.
- You will provide analytics and support to our internal organization (projects, SCM, finance etc.)
- Including GL and project analytics (where to book expenses).
- Status reports of open purchase orders (inventory items) and open transactions.
- Supports the local finance team with calculation of VAT/TAX data to comply with local regulations.
- Provide support and data during month end reporting (including reconciliations and closure of periods)
- You will support with technical issues that our internal customers have
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance/Accounting (or other relevant experience) (essential)
- Oracle EBS, Basware, General Accounting (desirable)
- Microsoft Office (Excel & Word) (essential)
- Strong communication skills in English & Scandanavian (essential)
- Continuous improvement mindset including identifying & resolving problems (essential)
- Ability to communicate in other languages (desirable)
Duration: 01.06.2023 - 31.08.2023
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.