Are you our next Senior Instrument Engineer?
- Design, coordination and follow up of instrumentation packages and systems
- Technical responsible (PRE) for Control- , Choke- & Anti-surge Valves packages
- Follow up Instrument vendors and vendors technical documentation
- Ensure that vendor information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project.
- FAT and vendor survey
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Interface to other disciplines and suppliers
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
- Minimum 6 years’ experience from field instrumentation and Control- , Choke- & Anti-surge valves in greenfield offshore oil and gas or offshore wind projects
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience with PRE activities and responsibilities from greenfield projects
- Extensive knowledge of instrumentation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, ISO and IEC
- Required Qualifications:
- Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English - Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Innovative approach, eager to improve methodology and solutions through digital tools
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.