- The Project Control is accountable for the portfolio project control activities within Low Pressure Production (LPP), Safety and Automation (SAS), Subsea & Marine modifications (SSMP) and Large Subsea Projects (LSP) portfolios
- Define project milestones and follow up project/portfolio progress
- Establish cost prognosis for projects and portfolio and monitor cost through regular cost development updates
- Follow-up of accounting and invoice handling. Ensure settlement during project close-out
- Establish and maintain quality plan for project/portfolio
- Ensuring compliance with relevant project control governance (PD03 with PDO&G elements) and contribute to further developing EMOD governance for project control
- Establish framework for identifying and managing risk for respective portfolio between DG2-DG4
- Secure efficient change management process within projects and portfolio
- Ensure preparation of ITT when relevant and contribute in evaluations
- Support project manager in follow up of contractor and suppliersMnd. lønn
- Participate in discipline network and support developing project control discipline within EPN GOTE
- Masters or bachelor degree
- Relevant project control experiences with proven results
- Solid knowledge of relevant work processes and deliveries within Operation and maintenance
- Knowledge of client`s Capital Value Process (CVP) and Project Development (PD) process is an advantage
- Ability to drive change, deliver on our improvement agenda and transform the way we work
- Proven results from developing, engaging, and motivating teams
- Demonstrated stakeholder management, good communication skills
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.