Are you our next Project Planner?
- The Project Planner is accountable for the portfolio and project plans within Low Pressure Production (LPP), Safety and Automation (SAS), Subsea & Marine modifications (SSMP) and Large Subsea Projects (LSP) portfolios.
- Contribute in some of the most exciting projects in client`s energy transition.
- You will be part of a Project Control and Analysis competence center within Global OTE, delivering project control services across our global project portfolio.
- We are now looking for project planners with previous experience from modification projects within oil and gas or construction industry.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with respective disciplines and stakeholders to ensure high quality project planning deliverables, like eg. network planning and schedule risk analysis along with strong collaboration with suppliers
- Perform trend analysis and actively evaluate project progress to identify potential risk areas, forecast progress, critical path, float and schedule outcomes
- Provide the project team and management with critical, decision-making information that ensures projects deliver on time and within targets
- Contribute to continuous improvement of client`s templates, methods, procedures, and tools within the planning discipline
- Contribute with experience transfer to base organization, including input to “close-out” and experience reports
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum along with a proven track record in multidisciplinary project planning from one of the following industries – oil &gas/ renewables or Construction
- Knowledge and/or interest in big data management, analysis, and visualization
- Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Curious and proactive follow-up of progress
- Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with tight timelines and ambitious targets
- Geographical flexibility is an advantage
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.