Experience with Project Control?
- Support Project Control Manager in preparation of the Project Control Basis for the project, and baseline updates
- Support weight and cost estimating related to the contract
- Follow up of the contract during the contract period, and attend monthly meetings
- Cost and progress control including forecasting and analysis for the contract
- Project accounting, invoice handling
- Ensure input to monthly report preparation
- Support yearly budget updates
- Ensure contract administration
- Ensure preparation of Contract Appendixes B,C and D for ITT’s
- Participate in evaluation of contracts
- Ensure risk management of the contract associated with Project Control
- Contributing to cross-functional collaboration and coordinated and good working processes within the project, operations and with the contractor’s planning functions and other relevant functions
- Preferably experience from oil and gas projects and EPC agreements
- Commercial mind-set; proactive, analytical and solution oriented
- Organized, structured and hands-on and having passion for details
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and PIMS monthly reporting
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations and identifying with the Company values
- High ethical standards
- Cooperative and highly flexible attitude, with an adaptable approach to assignments
- Ability to work independently
- Solution and result oriented, curious and capable to drive improvements
- Early experience with the Company will be an advantage
Duration: 01.04.2022 - 30.11.2023
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.