Are you our next Sr. Process Engineer?
- Daily process surveillance and analysis, optimization, trouble shooting and improvements
- Interface with operation team to prevent and solve site and operation issues
- Identify capacity enhancement opportunities and develop business cases, e.g. debottlenecking, and initiate projects
- Create/update simulation models and perform process engineering simulations
- Support projects and commercial teams with field development planning
- Provide process engineering support to other teams
- Identify and address process capacity constraints
- Prepare and review facility surveillance programs together with operations personnel and assess the findings from these programs
- Conduct process engineering studies and/or coordinate studies by consultants as appropriate
- Conduct flow assurance studies for new pipeline/flowline design and operations, incl. troubleshooting and preparations for special operations (e.g. wax precipitation and control, pigging, etc.)
- Participate in multifunctional project teams as required
- Provide production chemical surveillance for existing operations and engineering guidance to new operations
- Participate in offshore work as required
- 6-9 years, Msc/Bsc in relevant discipline
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and structured
- Good Leadership skills; Ability mentor and coordinate others, such as leading cross-functional teams to resolve complex problems.
- Initiative and self-starting and enthusiasm to drive business/work process improvements
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.