Are you our next Assistant Drilling Supervisor (Night)?
- The Assistant Drilling Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the operations on the drilling rig and at the rig site are planned and implemented in accordance with Client`s governing documents, goals and strategies, as well as statutory and regulatory requirements.
- The Assistant Drilling Supervisors’ products are drilled/completed wells, intervention / recompletion of old wells as well as plug and abandonment of wells.
- The Assistant Drilling Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the product is delivered in compliance with the programme, on schedule, within agreed cost, and in accordance with current work processes.
- Rotation: 14/28
- University or higher technical education.
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
- Recent and relevant operational experience in Drilling and/or Completion operations.
- Experience in Platform and Jack-up rig operations is desirable.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Good English writing and oral skills.
- IWCF level 3/4, well control certified.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.