Are you our next Senior Document Controller?
- We are looking for a candidate with relevant background and experience within Document Control.
- Super user in Company Document Management System (ProArc)
- Register and distribute all incoming and outgoing technical documentation to and from Client/Suppliers/Third Parties according to procedures
- Define and ensure quality of all LCI documentation within projects for internal / external customers.
- Make visible and put focus on documentation requirements for projects members
- Quality control, clarification, reporting and follow up project documents and technical data.
- Follow up and report LCI/DCC status in projects
- Monitor and maintenance of quality on technical information
- Follow up of suppliers to ensure LCI (drawings, documents, databases, 3D models etc) are established in accordance with requirements
- Ensure that all activities are managed in accordance with procedures, guidelines and requirements.
- Hand-over technical documentation to customer
- BSc/MSc degree in Engineering is preferred, but at least technical education from high school/collage or equivalent is required. Long experience may compensate for lack of theoretical education
- Experience and competence within the use of DMS systems, e.g. ProArc, SAP, Procosys and STID.
- Knowledge of external client LCI requirements
- Experience and competence within IT/Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of methodology for project execution is an advantage
- Experience from document control
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.