We are looking for a Operational Supply Responsible!
- Secure the supply chain flow and up-time in operations by close collaboration with Operations team off and onshore.
- Together with the stakeholders you see thru that inventory management and correct level of stock are optimal, because your operation/production facilities need to receive the goods and services in due time, or else it will be no product to sell in the other end.
- And if that was not enough, if/when required you get the Opportunity to travel offshore following up on the Supply chain activities. Can't get any closer than that. So, as you might have guessed already, OSR's are working in an operational environment and hold a highly diverse supply chain position conducting a variety of tasks. Highly appreciated by the end receiver and also challenging in many ways. There are no boring days here.
- In addition, it is always welcome to seek and drive continuous improvement within materials management.
- As an OSR you will have numerous possibilities to be pro-active, and we must emphasize that service minded attitude is expected.
- In many situations you need to collaborate and be the important team player, and in other occasions you are expected to act independently and seek solutions, be the driving force looking ahead to improve and solve.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.