Engineer with experience in construction or commissioning?
Due to high activity, one of our biggest Clients is now in need of several positions within construction & commissioning, both engineers and leads. Location is mainly onshore Norway (various positions and locations), with sporadic offshore travels.
Special areas of interest are:
- Subsea commissioning
- Process/Mechanical commissioning
- Construction/MC site follow-up
- Electro HV.
- Construction engineer / Lead:
- Planning of MC activities in the project
- Define MC packages
- Ensure defining of MC and Preservation Scope for Suppliers and Contractor within Commissioning boundaries
- Follow up of MC activities at suppliers, contractor and offshore
- Ensure checking all MCCR’s and MCC`s returned from Suppliers and Contractor including Punch Lists
- Monitor and coordinate all Company Provided Item (CPI) deliveries emphasize on Site Needed Date (SND) and Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA)
- Multidiscipline MC coordinator with focus on Schedule and Hand over (HO).
- Secure a common understanding for system-based progress for all Commission Pack (CP) towards all discipline.
- Monitor work progress against plans and highlight areas of concern and possible corrective actions
- Supervise and manage Company Provided Item (CPI) receiving and installation.
- Support and follow up Contractor on Site Needed Date (SND) and Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA)
- Work closely with FC team and follow up construction related issues to secure HO as scheduled
- Actively work with Contractor to ensure that mechanical completion is achieved with a minimum of punch listed items and ready for handover to Commissioning
- Participate in area/system punch out as required and ensure Contractors correct input to ProCoSys
- Contribute actively towards Contractors timely achievement of system handover
- Follow up and verify Contractors closing of punch items as required
- Continuous HSE focus on all project activities
- Commissioning engineer / Lead:
- Ensure all work performed in commissioning is made in full compliance with safety regulations
- Prepare and execute commissioning on relevant discipline/system
- Handle Commissioning Queries (CQ)
- Participate in MC verification in order to obtain Ready for Commissioning status to secure a smooth transfer of commissioning packages from Construction to Commissioning
- Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all relevant system and related equipment
- Responsible for activities related to commissioning package equipment and handover to Operation
- Follow and update commissioning procedures as needed during commissioning
- Following up punch work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance
- Ensure that drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during commissioning, and that as-built documentation is updated according to Site Instructions.
- Establish and maintain good communication with other disciplines in the Commissioning group, offshore contractor representatives and Operation/Plant Integrity.
- Establish and maintain good cooperation with ATS supplier representatives and commissioning subcontractors, so that they can complete their scope according to call out request for Commissioning.
- Address areas of concern, propose and execute corrective actions
- Contribute on progress reporting of commissioning activities according to established reporting routines
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Minimum 7-10 years’ relevant experience from preparatory and execution phase
- Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
- Detailed knowledge of technical requirements (TR-documents), Work processes (ARIS) and tools (ProCoSys) is preferred.
- Good team player with high HSE focus
- Leadership experience
- Experience from Construction and/or Commissioning
Duration: 25.04.2022 - 25.04.2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.