Are you our next Drilling Superintendent?
- The Drilling Superintendent is responsible for executing the approved drilling programmes, supervising the offshore operations and coordinating the rig contractor and service companies to ensure that operations meet the well objectives and goals in accordance with company standards and local legislation.
- Manage all operations in such a manner that they safeguard the health, safety and integrity of all personnel, the environment and company assets in compliance with regulatory legislation and company standard.
- Advise the Drilling Supervisors in the execution of all well related operations. Co-ordinate and plan daily activities related to well operations in accordance with the approved programme
- Ensure that all operations are performed in accordance with legislative and company defined policies and procedures in a cost effective and safe manner
- Achieve company objectives by managing all operations drilling personnel in a professional manner and ensuring proper distribution of instruction and information consistent with company interactive management philosophy and prmoting an open reporting culture.
- Ensure that he/she receives the Handover document of the Senior Drilling Supervisors, to make sure that the information flow is as clear and smooth as possible.
- Performs quarterly rig visit in order to keep a more direct contact with the offshore crew.
- Ensure that all personnel, materials, equipment and services supplied to carry out operations function within the policies and procedures as laid down by the company
- Ensure that all offshore personnel satisfy relevant Company and legislative competency requirements
- Maintain formal contact to contractors and service companies during operations as necessary
- Conduct the Rig Intake and acceptance process including any relevant rig assurance activities in support of the AfC. Establish rig inspections and surveys as required
- Together with the Well Construction Manager and WOP Mng accept the selected rig for the planned activity
- Initiate third party equipment inspections
- Maintain rig maintenance oversight (through Rig Contractor) and support any technical audit programs
- Monitor and control expenditure within budgeted limits through proper planning and efficient use of materials, equipment, services and personnel
- Issue and release call-off’s for required materials and services accordingly to the program
- Ensure lessons learned and best practice are captured on a continuous basis and codified into the next procdures and standards.
- Validate Field Ticket Services and Job Report
- Validate DDR and 3rd party Feed Back reports
- Bachelorgrad eller Cand. Mag (180-240 studiepoeng) i Engineering
- English and norwegian
- Experience 10 - 15
Duration: 01.06.2022 - 31.03.2023
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.