EITA Layout Engineer
- Senior EITA Layout Engineers working in detail engineering phase within the EITA disciplines.
- For manned and unmanned operated offshore wind substations (HVAC or HVDC) and Oil and Gas topsides
- Design in 3D model using AVEVA E3D
- DRE (discipline responsible engineer) have coordination and area responsibility for EITA disciplines
- Modelling of cable ladders, offline instruments, lighting fixtures, socket, push buttons, junction boxes, cabinets, F&G detectors, telecom field equipment and EITA central and local equipment room etc.
- Attend 3D discipline review meetings and resolve clashes in 3D model
- E3D Draft production of EIT Drawings
- Preparation of EIT bulk MTO’s (Material Take Off)
- Interface internal, client, other disciplines and fabrication Yard
- Participation in development of solutions for digitalization of engineering data and engineering documentation
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 4 years’ relevant
- Ex course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from EIT layout design in green field projects
- Experience and deep knowledge of EIT layout design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with 3D tool PDMS/AVEVA E3D
- Good communication skills
- A cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- A high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of written and spoken English required Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
Duration: 01.08.2022 - 31.12.2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.