Are you our next System Project Engineer?
- Technical responsible for a set of specific systems
- Responsible for securing engineering deliverables in accordance with project schedule
- Secure multi discipline system alignment throughout the EPCI value chain
- Assist Engineering Manager with planning and execution of the project related to own area of responsibility
- Attend and Contribute in engineering meetings, multidiscipline reviews and meetings with client
- Ensure focus on Change Control within assigned tasks
- Ensure good communication between Engineering and Package Responsible Engineers
- Ensure focus on Risk Management within assigned tasks
- Provide a good working environment
- Report to Delivery Lead
- Position will be responsible for the follow-up of a small team of engineers within a matrix organization
- 5 years’ experience within the Company is preferred, but not required
- Experience within the NCS preferred, but not required
- Good multidiscipline knowledge
- Procative & Solution oriented
- Multidiscipline (both white and black trades of relevance)
- BCS /MSC Education
- Experience with Norsok Standard
- Norwegian / English
Duration: One year
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.