Are you our next Cost controller?
- Start-up and closeout of projects in SAP
- Create/modify/close WBS structure in SAP
- Read and understand contracts
- Create sales order(s) in SAP
- Monthly closing of project accounts
- Cost-/profitability analysis
- Good knowledge in bookkeeping
- External financial reporting to client (weekly, monthly, baseline updates).
- Internal financial reporting to Project Management Team and Business Control
- Financial forecasting and budgeting on Business Unit level
- Contribute in change- and tender work
- Project Accountant tasks (allocation of personnel in SAP, maintain rate matrix, time recording, invoicing, general accounting, etc.)
- Actively search for opportunities to improve project financial result
- Establish close relationship to YOUR key resources in the budget
- Some years of work experience
- Experience with SAP or similar system
- Excel skills
- Proactive and communicative
- Leadership potentials
- Enjoy teamwork and also work well independantly
- Commersial mindset
- Fluent in English
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.