Are you our next Senior Electrical Engineer?
- The right candidates will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within electrical or electrical part of mechanical package follow-up in a large international project-working environment
- System Design and follow up of electrical systems for project in detail phase
- Technical responsible (PRE) for electrical packages
- Follow up mechanical package’s, electrical requirements and solutions
- Input to load list
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation and participate in test activities/FAT.
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and
- communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Participation in development of solutions for digitalization of engineering data and engineering documentation
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE cource
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from greenfield offshore oil&gas projects
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from engineering phase within electrical systems, PRE responsibility and mechanical packages follow-up.
- Extensive knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Good communication skills
- A cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- A high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of written and spoken English required Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
Duration: 01.09.2022 - 31.12.2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.