Are you our next EIT Engineer?
- Prepare jobcards and estimate hours for installation based on project scope of work
- Quality check for jobcards
- Create MTO and establish purchase requisitions
- Support to project discipline responsible with various engineering deliverables
- Interface with construction and installation team
- Offshore Survey
- Follow-up planning dates and milestones
- Minimum 5 years of experience from the oil and gas industry within EIT disciplines
- Experience and knowledge from offshore installation work
- Good knowledge of offshore standards / regulations and relevant technical / professional requirements
- Experience with estimating offshore installation hours
- Preferred knowledge from IFS, STID, Procosys
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Good Norwegian and English skills, both written and verbal
- Solution oriented and proactive concerning multidiscipline problems
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals
Duration: 04.07.2022 - 07.07.2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.