Are you our next Senior Instrument Engineer?
- Technical responsible (PRE) for field instrument packages
- Develop technical specifications and prepare relevant documentation for ITT preparation
- Follow up Instrument vendors and vendor technical documentation
- FAT and vendor survey
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Ensure that vendor information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, client and suppliers
- Participation in development of solutions for digitalization of engineering data and engineering documentation
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from field instrumentation and control valves engineering in greenfield offshore oil offshore projects
- Minimum 5 years’ Experience with PRE activities and responsibilities from greenfield projects
- Extensive knowledge of instrumentation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, ISO and IEC
- Good communication skills
- A cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- A high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of written and spoken English required Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
Duration: 01.08.2022 - 31.12.2026
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.