Are you our next System Coordinator?
- Lead coordination of multidiscipline systems (requirements, safety philosophies- and strategies)
- To align any necessary safety related system assumptions
- To identify any areas with clarification needs.
- Coordinate alignment between safety philosophies and HVAC- philosophy
- Coordinate hook-up philosophy between LQ and topside
- Coordinate tag
- Coordinate EX requirements for relevant equipment
- Coordinate SIL requirements for relevant equipment or features
- Define and clarify control functions (manual, mechanical, automatic, local control, central control, alarm, status, etc.)
- Review and check technical requisitions
- Lead system coordination meetings and system reviews
- Participate in internal and external meetings
- University (Master) or Engineering College (Bachelor)
- 5 - 10 years experience
- English and Norwegian
- Multidiscipline coordination
- Offshore safety design experience
- Education and relevant experience within technical safety, EIT or mechanical engineering
- NORSOK standards and PSA regulations
- International standards
- Office: word, excel etc
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.