Experienced Instrumentation Engineer?
- Follow-up instrument design for mechanical packages according to the unmanned platform principles
- Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation, participate in test activities/FAT.
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Education Bachelor or Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience working with instrumentation for projects that will be located on the Norwegian Continental shelf
- Experience and thorough knowledge of instrumentation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detail knowledge of Statoil technical requirements (TRs)
Duration: 01.07.2022 - 31.12.2026
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.