We are looking for a Senior Engineer Automation!
- Automation system design of process and utility systems according to the unmanned platform principles (interface, FS, SCD, IO list and HMI input)
- Develop and update IO list and SCD (System Control Diagrams) for utility and equipment packages.
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation and participate in test activities/FAT.
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and
- communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Develop design and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Participate in automation system FAT’s, reviews and work-shops
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram development and responsibilities
- Experience and thorough knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, DNV/GL and IEC.
Duration: 01.09.2022 - 31.12.2026
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.