Are you our next Field Engineer - Structural?
- Surveys / rotation in Yard. 15/ 20 Rotation
- MC and Field Engineering during yard stay
- Support production personnel during their daily works with respect to clarification of JC scope including materials.
- Coordinate deviations to JC’s. Find/suggest solutions to field changes. Seek external client approval for field changes, assist Production Supervisors in executing changes and report to ROS engineering and plan changes to job cards using CCR process.
- Ensure that all internal and external interfaces are identified and followed up within their area of responsibility
- Establish routines for effective communication between project participants across the internal and external interfaces n the project within his area of responsibility-Assist onshore organization with relevant input for detail engineering and complete RLM of finished work.
- Coordinate activities with other disciplines in yard
- Participate in project meetings
- Follow up materials on site
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving the OneWay Vision and its associated requirements
- Ensure a good team spirit in the project within his area of responsibility
- Demonstrate an active HSE attitude.
- Be responsible for following up own safety and work under procedures established for working on the Jotun A installation.
- Coordinate with QC department when required as a part of construction challenges and CCR process
- Minimum Technical College, Relevant experience can be accepted
Duration: One year
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.