Are you our next QC Engineer?
- Establish, follow and monitor the compliance to the Project Quality Plan, Project Quality Specifications and Procedures, applied during the manufacturing and the related activities like procurement of project materials, quality control inspection and testing.
- Responsible to plan and organize gate reviews according to WSP Project Execution Model (PEM) and ensure closure of the actions.
- Implement quality requirements in the Technical Requisitions (TR) with Responsible Package engineer.
- Set up Project Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) and review, comment and approve suppliers’ ITP with Package Responsible Engineer (PRE).
- Coordinate Pre-Inspection Meeting with Supplier and Client.
- Ensure and establish Quality Surveillance (QS) activities are performed by qualified inspectors and according to the QS Plan.
- Work with Expediting to ensure that all purchased goods / equipment / packages have been inspected according to approved ITPs and procedures.
- Establish Quality Surveillance and Expediting plan.
- Liaise with Client & Third Party Quality Inspectors.
- Distribute QS Reports and Plans to client when required.
- Technical education BSc/MSc – Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with QA/QC within oil and gas industry.
- Experience in fabrication/construction of oil & gas module/skid, pressure vessels, piping, valves and pumps.
- Proven experience in coordination of project QA/QC team.
- Proven experience in NDT, Painting/Coating and welding (certification is preferred).
- Knowledge of international codes and standards like ASME, EN, API, IEC, NACE, NORSOK and European CE marking.
- Structured and self- motivated.
- Preferably leadership / mentorship skills.
- Proactive, and innovative.
- Good at working with others and can motivate other.
Duration: One year
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.