Do you have a passion for technical regulations?
We are hiring a Technical Authority EICT
You have extensive experience in white disciplines, with the main emphasis on control systems and safety automation systems. We want to connect with an experienced person who will have discipline responsibility and who wants to share this expertise to project engineers in several of our projects.
You will be the company's point of contact with the authorities and in professional processes within EICT.
These are some of the important tasks you will be working on:
- Define standards for - and review the suitability of safety and environmental critical elements in all phases of field development
- Define and take part in major accidental hazard audits
- Provide a quarterly independent status report
- Participate in meetings with clients and HSE authorities when required
- Participate in audits onboard/onshore in order to ensure implementation of required assurance activities
- Cooperation with direct manager and professional lead
In Altera, we are looking for a flexible, self-driven, and motivated candidate to bring Altera to the next level.
To succeed in this position, we believe the following qualities are necessary:
- Detailed technical and operational knowledge within the relevant discipline
- Technical education at the bachelor´s level as a minimum
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience within the relevant discipline
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of applicable regulations, standards and approved code of practice in the jurisdictions where we operate
- Technical and operational knowledge of all our installations
- English - fluent written and oral skills
For us, it´s important that you are committed, eager to take on challenges and don`t hesitate to get your hands on challenging tasks.
We want to help you succeed at Altera. This is what we can provide for you:
- We live by our TEAM values - they always guide our actions, and no compromises
- Colleagues who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organisational outcomes
- An open, collaborative workplace where you can have an immediate impact
- Challenging work in a dynamic environment and development opportunities
- A competitive total compensation package including extended health benefits, pension, short-term incentive awards such as gym membership and phone and internet arrangements
- The main office is located in central Trondheim with parking nearby
You will be an important part of Altera Infrastructure, and we are looking forward to getting you on board. If you believe you are the perfect match for this position – Send us an application today!
The world we live in and our global energy markets are changing rapidly. For the offshore energy industry to maintain its relevance into the future, it needs sustainable solutions, and Altera will be an important and interesting player. Our strong culture, built upon our TEAM values, guides us to make sustainable choices and create lasting results.
At Altera Infrastructure, you find over 2000 engaged and ambitions professionals and an inclusive work environment. Our employees are committed to operational excellence; they value and respect each other, create mutual trust, and thrive together. As a part of TEAM Altera, you can make a difference, and there are always great development opportunities.
We expect our employees to bring passion, enthusiasm, and energy to work. In return, we offer exciting challenges, flexible working hours, and competitive compensation. Our strong culture, built upon our TEAM values, guides us to make sustainable choices and create lasting results. Through teamwork and innovation, we are shaping the infrastructure of offshore energy, leading the industry to a sustainable future.
Join our TEAM, if you are up for a challenge.
About MDEWhen the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.