Are you motivated for a new challenge?
Could you be our new Process Engineer?
We are now searching for a highly talented resource to join our Technical & Innovation Team.
You will be providing technical support, including being familiar with relevant rules, regulations and standards. As a member of the process systems discipline, you will be responsible for defining, reviewing, participating, or leading modifications and project work. You can make a difference at Altera and will be given great development opportunities in this position.
These are some of the important areas you will be working on:
- The main focus shall at all times be on the health and safety of personnel, environment and equipment
- Improve work procedures to optimize work processes
- Update documentation for operation within the defined area of responsibility
- Liaison with classification and regulatory bodies as required
- Participate in technical investigations and audits within the area of responsibility
- Consult and receive information from technical authorities on rules, regulations and standards
- Make sure all activities are carried out in conformance with laws and regulations
To succeed in this position, we believe the following qualities are necessary:
- Technical education on a bachelor's level or higher
- Systematic and proactive
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility & problem-solving skills
- Effective relationships in line with Altera standards
- Able to work unaccompanied and prioritise work based on needs
We will ensure you have the tools necessary to solve the tasks we present you. Altera has a strong culture, and this guides us to make sustainable choices and create lasting results. This, together with your effort and dedication, will be a perfect combination moving forward.
We want to help you succeed at Altera. This is what we can provide for you:
- We live by our TEAM values - they always guide our actions, and no compromises
- Colleagues who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organisational outcomes
- An open, collaborative workplace where you can have an immediate impact
- Challenging work in a dynamic environment and development opportunities
- A competitive total compensation package including extended health benefits, pension, short-term incentive awards such as gym membership and phone and internet arrangements
- The main office is located in central Trondheim with parking nearby
You will be an important part of Altera Infrastructure, and we are looking forward to getting you on board. If you believe you are the perfect match for this position – Send us an application today!
The world we live in and our global energy markets are changing rapidly. For the offshore energy industry to maintain its relevance into the future, it needs sustainable solutions, and Altera will be an important and interesting player. Our strong culture, built upon our TEAM values, guides us to make sustainable choices and create lasting results.
At Altera Infrastructure, you find over 2000 engaged and ambitious professionals and an inclusive work environment. Our employees are committed to operational excellence; they value and respect each other, create mutual trust, and thrive together. As a part of TEAM Altera, you can make a difference, and there are always great development opportunities.
We expect our employees to bring passion, enthusiasm, and energy to work. In return, we offer exciting challenges, flexible working hours, and competitive compensation. Our strong culture, built upon our TEAM values, guides us to make sustainable choices and create lasting results. Through teamwork and innovation, we are shaping the infrastructure of offshore energy, leading the industry to a sustainable future.
Join our TEAM if you are up for a challenge.
About MDEWhen the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, and recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.