Experienced Estimator engineer?
- Lead the Estimating of M&M projects reporting to the Project Controls Manager.
- Prepare all types and classes of Cost Estimates from study estimates to full detailed estimates depending on the Project Phase
- Liaise with the members of the Engineering Department, Project Management and Construction disciplines to establish continuity and consistency
- Review and incorporate historical data from purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc. into unit and man-hour figures
- Review specifications, drawings, and attend meetings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Ensure all working documents and data are maintained to back-up estimate figures
- Carry out cost risk analysis to determine contingency levels
- Have knowledge of industry benchmarks and present benchmarking of cost for tenders and EPC projects
- Participate in evaluation of cost estimating capabilities of partners and subcontractors.
- Participate in design reviews of cost estimates for studies, tenders and EPC projects
- Present estimates to project management and the Client
- Prepare and provide input to appropriate experience transfer reports
- Contribute to a good team spirit in the project
- Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline
- Long relevant experience and/or additional qualifications can compensate for lack of relevant formal education.
- At least 10 years of cost estimating experience from Norwegian and international field developments
- Study, FEED, Detail Design and EPCI experience from off- and onshore oil and gas projects
- Commercial, technical and analytical mind-set
- Knowledge of EPC execution models
- Multi-discipline understanding
- Customer focus
- Team player
- Management skills
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills.
- Innovative and creative mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proactive, solution orientated and goal orientated.
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
Duration: 01.06.2022 - 04.06.2023
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.