Are you our next Senior Purchaser?
- Good understanding of needs from fabrication
- Follow up on deliveries to fabrication sites
- Good knowledge of market and products
- Accuracy with regards to call offs and variations, including rush deliveries
- Bid clarification end evaluations
- Follow up and expedite vendors
- Arrange/participate in meetings and supplier visits
- Budget, cost and progress establishing, follow up and reporting
- Close out, evaluation of use of Liquidated damages, experience transfer
- Master or Bachelor within technical or commercial topics. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
- Experience from the energy sector
- EPC experience
- Contracts management
- ERP, ProArc, SAP, Office
- Communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Systematic and accurate
- A high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experience with others
Duration: 13.06.2022 - 31.12.2023
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.