Are you our next Project Engineer?
Are you our next Project Engineer?
Altera's Project Definition & Execution team has defined an exciting new opportunity for you who are relishing the prospect of working in an international company in a very exciting industry. The role is ideal for an engineer aspiring for a future career in Project Management, Contract Management or Business Acquisition. The combination of technical skills and commercial experience is valuable for a future career within Altera Infrastructure.
These are some of the important tasks you will be working on:
- Pre-meeting preparation activities such as meeting set up agenda, establishing presentations, and arrangement of other practicalities
- Develop templates for presentations for different levels, and maintain these updated with the current status of projects and studies
- Prepare presentations, reports or other key documents critical to clients, yards, board and other key meetings as valuable support to Project Managers
- Collect key data from projects and capture these in a database for the different phases
- Assist in turning the collected key data into the dashboard and other frameworks that assist in reporting and displaying progress
- Participate in contract negations with clients, yards and vendors as agreed and as part of the development plan
To succeed in this position, we believe the following qualities are necessary:
- Commercial mindset
- Flexibility to coordinate between many players inside and outside the organisation
- Able to demonstrate an enthusiastic approach to resolving problems
- Capable of discussing topics of importance across functions, locations and generations
- Ability to stay focused in demanding environments
- High ethical standards
Most importantly, we are looking to attract candidates that familiarize themselves with our values and Alteras way of working. This means you will need to be resilient, proactive and have strong adaptability.
We want to help you succeed at Altera. This is what we can provide for you:
- We live by our TEAM values - they always guide our actions, and no compromises
- Colleagues who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organisational outcomes
- An open, collaborative workplace where you can have an immediate impact
- Challenging work in a dynamic environment and development opportunities
- A competitive total compensation package including extended health benefits, pension, short-term incentive awards such as gym membership and phone and internet arrangements
- The main office is located in central Trondheim with parking nearby
About Altera:The world we live in and our global energy markets are changing rapidly.
For the offshore energy industry to maintain its relevance into the future, it needs sustainable solutions, and Altera will be an important and interesting player.
Our strong culture, built upon our TEAM values, guides us to make sustainable choices and create lasting results.
At Altera Infrastructure, you find over 2000 engaged and ambitions professionals and an inclusive work environment. Our employees are committed to operational excellence; they value and respect each other, create mutual trust, and thrive together. As a part of TEAM Altera, you can make a difference, and there are always great development opportunities.
We expect our employees to bring passion, enthusiasm, and energy to work. In return, we offer exciting challenges, flexible working hours, and competitive compensation.
Our strong culture, built upon our TEAM values, guides us to make sustainable choices and create lasting results. Through teamwork and innovation, we are shaping the infrastructure of offshore energy, leading the industry to a sustainable future.
Join our TEAM, if you are up for a challenge.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, and recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.