Are you our next Project Controller?
We are strengthening our team with a Project Controller
You will be involved in the development and updating of all procedures and processes, manage and coordinate study/ FEED activities with a special focus on reports related to schedule and costs vs budget.
These are some of the important tasks you will be working on:
- Manage and coordinate all project control activities such as: Team project cost control / project planning / project risk management / project reporting
- Manage invoicing process; from contractor to company and from company to client
- Monitor the progress of plans and produce reports on weekly and monthly progress covering all disciplines
- Monitor and report on costs versus budget
- Support the Project Manager in establishing the project organisation and the project execution plan
- Manage the regular status reporting process and approve internal and external project control reports
We are looking for a candidate that has great experience within these areas but also is a great team player and eager to make us better. In Altera, the drive to constantly be better in all we do is one of our strongest qualities.
To succeed in this position, we believe the following qualities are necessary:
- Technical and/or financial education
- Experience within project control
- Systematic and analytic
- Strong interpersonal skills applied to a multi-disciplined project team
- Excellent English, verbal and written communication skills, including report writing and presentations
- Flexibility & problem-solving skills
We want to help you succeed at Altera. This is what we can provide for you:
- We live by our TEAM values - they always guide our actions, and no compromises
- Colleagues who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organisational outcomes
- An open, collaborative workplace where you can have an immediate impact
- Challenging work in a dynamic environment and development opportunities
- A competitive total compensation package including extended health benefits, pension, short-term incentive awards such as gym membership and phone and internet arrangements
- The main office is located in central Trondheim with parking nearby
You will be an important part of Altera Infrastructure, and we are looking forward to getting you on board. If you believe you are the perfect match for this position – Send us an application today!
About Altera:The world we live in and our global energy markets are changing rapidly.
For the offshore energy industry to maintain its relevance into the future, it needs sustainable solutions, and Altera will be an important and interesting player.
Our strong culture, built upon our TEAM values, guides us to make sustainable choices and create lasting results.
At Altera Infrastructure, you find over 2000 engaged and ambitions professionals and an inclusive work environment. Our employees are committed to operational excellence; they value and respect each other, create mutual trust, and thrive together. As a part of TEAM Altera, you can make a difference, and there are always great development opportunities
We expect our employees to bring passion, enthusiasm, and energy to work. In return, we offer exciting challenges, flexible working hours, and competitive compensation.
Our strong culture, built upon our TEAM values, guides us to make sustainable choices and create lasting results. Through teamwork and innovation, we are shaping the infrastructure of offshore energy, leading the industry to a sustainable future.
Join our TEAM, if you are up for a challenge.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, and recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.