Are you our next Commissioning Engineer?
- Coordination of commissioning activities towards contractors
- Ensure that the commissioning activities are timely planned and executed
- Coordination of mechanical packages and the commissioning of these onshore and offshore
- Coordinate and support Construction and Commissioning interfaces across all disciplines, including engineering and EPCI contractor
- Involved together with third party verification and certification authorities
- Development of close working relationships both internally and externally
- Early establishment of Process to achieve common goals
- Execute Commissioning activities in accordance with established procedures and plans
- Execute Commissioning activities in accordance with Client and Contractor requirements for “Safe Execution of Work”
- Preparations of the commissioning procedures as required
- Coordinate contractor support on Commissioning and start-up activities
- Participate in the handover process from Commissioning to Operations
- Do signing and reporting status from PIMS CMS for Commissioning
- Master Degree eller Bachelorgrad i Engineering
- Minimum 6-9 years of experience as Commissioning Engineer within larger development projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Commissioning experience both from Norwegian Continental Shelf as well as International projects will be considered an advantage
- Offshore experience from Completion and Start-Up activities will be considered an advantage
Duration: 04.07.2022 - 31.12.2023
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.