Are you our next Structural design Engineer?
- Contribute in CTR-activities/offers, both installation and project related studies
- Discipline and field engineering
- Supplier follow-up
- Field hook up engineering
- Work packages
- Installation follow-up, red mark-up documentation, final documentation
- Offshore surveys, installation follow up or yard stay can be actual
- Coordination and cooperation with rig crew and ongoing installation work
- Contribute in project(s) and deliver on time and budget assigned work tasks
- Report costs, progress and deviation to technical lead/package engineer or project managers
- Technical, Bachelor or Master degree within engineering (or equivalent) with minimum 5 years' experience
- Experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Additional craft certificate is an advantage
- 2D design experience (Microstation and/or Autocad)
- 3D design experience (E3D/PDMS/Inventor)
- Good theoretical understanding concerning statics and steel constructions
- Practical knowledge concerning fabrication of steel structures
- Petroleum industry standards, rules and regulations such as Norsok, DNVGL and Eurocode
Duration: ASAP until 31.12.2023 with possibilities for extension
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.