Are you our next Payroll Coordinator?
- As Payroll Coordinator you will be responsible for the day to day support regarding payroll queries and preparations, incl. supporting the outsourced payroll processes
- General work in payroll from A to Å
- Reg. sick note, parental leave and refund from NAV
- Control of salary/timesheets
- Reconciliation of salary against accounts
- We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of Bachelor`s degree or similar within business administration, that has a natural interest and understanding of payroll, processes and preferably also accounting and numbers
- The candidate is ready to become part of an open high performing team, where we continuously strive to improve our support towards the rig operations. As a Payroll Coordinator your immediate Manager will be the
- Payroll Team Leader, who in turn reports to the Finance Manager
- As a Payroll Coordinator you will mainly work within OCS payroll system, and also touch on our ERP and accounting system, IFS
- The position will be based in the Stavanger office, with no travel requirements
Duration: 01.08.2022 - 31.12.2022
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.