Are you our next Project Controller?
- Responsible for project invoicing
- Responsible for monthly reporting to client according to contract requirement
- Responsible for preparing budgets, forecasts and monthly reporting including analysis and explanation of variances for assigned projects
- Responsible for accurate cost tracking and cost control
- Responsible for cash flows reporting internally to finance department
- Familiarisation and understanding of commercial & operational issues
- Other ad-hoc tasks related to cost control
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Project Management or Technical degree
- Good excel knowledge is essential
- Structural orientated and having attention to details
- Service minded and “team worker” (ability to interact and develop good working relationships)
- Proactive and interest to adopt knowledge of the project operational/technical work scope
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.