Are you our next HVAC Engineer?
- Responsible for Bid clarification and update PO documents for HVAC equipment . Vendor follow up. Multidiscipline interface as well as with method and construction
- Contribute in planning and executing HVAC packages and follow-up activities in order to secure flow work according with scope of work, budget and schedule
- Prepare technical documentation. Develop package specifications and provide input to procurement activities. Establish and follow up contractor’s verification of equipment packages
- Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline
- As-built update of HVAC calculations and drawings
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with in HVAC, with experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf ang good knowledge of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- MSc or BSc degree or equivalent within HVAC
- Experience from Brownfield projects in Norwegian sector
- Valid offshore certificate is preferable
- Language required: Norwegian, English
- Previous experience with IFS is advantage
Duration: One year
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.