We are looking for a Material Handling Engineer!
- Providing material handling support to new refurbishment packages
- Provide support to MC/FAT
- Document control of Material Handling relevant documents
- Procurement of necessary equipment
- Follow up on other discipline in order to ensure agreed upon design is fulfilled
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on Norwegian Continental Shelf experience from offshore field/plant, preferably within O&M or crane
- Norwegian Language preferred
- English required
- Minimum Bsc degree
- AVEVA PDMS, Nawis Simulate, IFS10, MS Office
Duration: One year with possibilities for extension
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.