Are you our next Instrument and Telecom Engineer?
- Perform detail design, area coordination and interface work within the discipline. 3D modelling experience with Autodesk Revit is an advantage. Knowledge of NORSOK and offshore regulations is required.
- Perform database work in Engineering Database tools.
- MTO and requisitions.
- Prepare work packages.
- Report against plan progress and budget.
- Be able to work closely with others in a multidiscipline environment.
- Engineering College (Bachelor) or Technical College.
- Requested number of years of relevant experience: 2-5 years.
- Must have detail engineering experience.
- IT systems:Autodesk Revit/Autocad, Microsoft Office and Database tools.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.