Do you have experience in SCD production?
- SCD production for Process, HVAC and PMS (power management systems). This then include references to safety C&E and production of sequences in SCD.
- Collaborating with the relevant disciplines for production of SCD, but also give support on matters of automation to the disciplines, for their production of functional descriptions, control narratives etc.
- Independence in regards of collecting information for creating the SCD’s are expected (in both documents and collaboration with other disciplines). However, as work is now well underway, startup assistance/guidance will be giving by existing team.
- Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Bachelor or master degree,
- Minimum 4 years’ experience from engineering for greenfield offshore oil or wind projects
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram
- Development, SCD and/or I/O list / Loop production in engineering phase.
- Experience and knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both orally and in writing
Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2023
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.