Are you our next Work Preparation Engineer?
- Establish job card entries in IFS.
- Make man-hour estimations for planned SOW.
- Prepare MTO for the job-cards.
- Describe installation method/sequence and any dependencies to other works.
- Report Progress on job card preparation.
- Connect material certificates.
- Review safety issues related to execution of the planned work and assess the need for SJA.
- Review the requirement for special tools and equipment for execution of the job.
- Participate in discipline internal check of completed job cards.
- Provide discipline lead with input to weekly/monthly reports.
- Verify that latest revisions of drawings are used, prior to issuance of job-card.
- Experience with IFS is preferred
- Structual engineer or welder/sheet metal worker license with experience with work prep.
Duration: One year
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.