Are you our next Field Instrumentation Engineer?
- Follow up the instrument discipline deliverables in the project
- Follow up that the design is in accordance with rules, regulations and requirements
- Align design with discipline ladder and discipline advisors
- Implement operational requirements and experience in the design
- Follow up and coordinate discipline integration with other project disciplines
- Follow up discipline requirements and interfaces in procurement packages Look for opportunities
- BSc with 8-10 years of relevant experience within the field instrumentation discipline
- Working in the execution phase of greenfield or large brownfield projects.
- Follow up of instrumentation on multiple mechanical packages.
- Follow up Life Cycle Information/Documentation.
- Construction principles/Site experience. Actuated valves.
- Interface to SAS systems.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.